Project Manager (17559)
almost 3 years ago
Senior Project/Programme Manager - Global IT Consultancy - Gdansk
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a global IT consultancy looking for a Senior Project/Programme Manager to join their team on an initial 12 months contract. You will manage a project to implement data leakage prevention solutions for an international financial institution.
The main focus of the role would be to support the implementation partner to secure the customer's objectives are met and implementation and roll-out are smooth and efficient. The rollout will consist of both a technical stream and a business alignment stream.
In addition, you will manage the project's external stakeholders such us portfolio management or business/steering reference groups.
- Senior Project/ Programme management experience
- Experience managing stakeholders at senior management level.
- Ability to manage implementation partners
- Data leakage prevention domain knowledge (preferred)
- Experience working in large, complex and international organizations.
To be successful in this role you would need to have a solid project/management skills working at senior/expert level and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.