Architect - b2b
Attractive basic + strong package
8 months ago
Senior Technical Architect - B2B/B2C - Social Channels - Global Market Leading FMCG
Our client a Global FMCG is looking for a Senior Technical Architect who will be responsible for architecting and designing with the product owners to make the best usage of social media in the digital platform.
This range from making proof of concept and selecting the right technology to develop bots on strategic social media platform, integrating customer care across channels (social media, mobile apps, client telling application, etc.) to collaborate on social media listening and leverage user generated content across the digital channels.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of B2C/B2B processes with deep technical architecture knowledge and experience in Customer engagement solutions
• Designing Social channel self service bots with dedicated middleware, Live chats, across multiple social applications
• Use of Quality Attributes (Performance, Security, Availability, Usability, Consistency, Modifiability, Portability, Reusability, Observability, Testability, etc etc.)
• Proven experience in SaaS configuration and excel at integration design
• Experience with software design & implementation incl. CI/CD and Testing/QA
• Data lifecycle (definition, collection, movement, storage, processing, distribution, caching, (freshness), deletion, archiving)
• Security and Compliance basics (controls, sox, GDPR, GxP, audits, passive/active security)
• Project execution and SDLC (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, ITIL, …)