Service Delivery Manager - Global Media Organisation - FTSE100
Our client is currently looking for a talented Service Delivery Manager to be the senior face of IT to manage and collaborate the companies.
This position will also establish excellent relationships with key internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers and serve as an escalation point on behalf of the business.
Duration:This is a permanent role
- To establish strong relationships with all the IT functions within the Operating Companies IT operating model to ensure the needs of their location are fulfilled
- Develop excellent relationships with key internal stakeholders (Operating Companies and Business Partners) plus 3rd party suppliers
- Provide technology guidance to the functional leadership and agree the technology development agenda and budget with them
- To understand and manage the local IT landscape i.e. key applications, assets, infrastructure, and services - know where there are problems / challenges and work with the IT Shared Service to priorities necessary developments
- Manage all third parties to ensure delivery of services meet contracted arrangement
- Serve as an escalation point on behalf of the Operating Companies in case of service quality issues
- Conduct service reviews with operating companies to report on service performance and ensure risks and issues arising from IT service are well managed
- Communicate new services / changes in existing services to Operating Companies
- Manage the IT Budget by setting the asset road map, identify budget holders, and analysing budgets
- Manage the local governance with the business leadership and participate in the regional and global governance when necessary
- Manage demand & priorities for new local services and changes to operational services.
- Provide local input into global business initiatives and escalate major requirements to the Agency Business Directors
- Drive and manage demand for Non-Standard-Service-Requests (NSSRs)?
- Drive local delivery the IT transformation projects (End User Services, Network, Infrastructure)
- Work with Operating Companies to fully leverage, exploit and drive adoption of technology and service capabilities used
- To establish relationships with locally based earn out businesses and remote country based IT team
Skills and requirements:
- A demonstrable track record of leading individuals and teams through complex change
- Strong technical background
- Experience, gravitas, and professionalism to engage and influence at the Executive level in a corporate headquarters
- Strong customer facing skills, in particular the ability to gain respect and confidence of senior stakeholders within the Operating Company(s)
- Good communication and influencing skills along with personal gravitas to create relationships at senior levels
- Knowledge of top level IT architecture principles
- Good knowledge of all aspects of Service Delivery
- Excellent self-organisation
- Direct experience of managing budgets
- Strong project management skills
- Completer / finisher mentality - has a strong track record of delivery, has attention to detail, is organised and demonstrates excellent time management skills
- Good commercial insight with a comprehensive appreciation of how technology can enable positive business change