Service Manager (Marketing applications) - Global FTSE50 Company
We are actively recruiting for a leading global consumer goods organisation in Poland. They are currently looking for aMarketing Applications Service Managerto join their new IT hub in the capital Warsaw and be part of the biggest digital transformation in their history. Despite the current environment they are working at full capacity and are keen to hire.
The main responsibility isto ensures the day to day delivery of a set of services by third party IT providers to the company's marketing functions. In addition, you will supervise the following of governance for managed systems and define frameworks forversion controls, quality checks and acceptance criteria.
As a Service Manager you will:
- Implementation and supervising the use of service models for managed systems.
- In case of incidents, support the internal incident management organisations and stakeholder management.
- Assist in RCA completion and supervises preventive actions implementation.
- Design, implement and oversee execution of governance controls.
- Manage system stabilizations, supervise service improvements and implementation of innovations.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Solid experience working in an IT service environment.
- Strong background in IT Service Management.
- Experience with marketing applications or related (E-commerce, B2B/B2C platforms, CRM solutions etc..)
- Experience managing and dealing with 3rd party service providers.
- Good experience working in a demanding environment.
Experience working in a regulated environment, digital solutions, or having ITIL/Agile certification will be an added bonus.
You will be offered a competitive base salary based on local market, annual bonus and strong development and progression opportunities. For candidates based outside of Poland, a comprehensive relocation package is provided.
Do not hesitate to apply and we´ll be in touch if you meet the requirements.