SERVICENOW SOLUTIONS MANAGER – FTSE 100 GLOBAL FMC
16 days ago
SERVICENOW SOLUTIONS MANAGER - FTSE 100 GLOBAL FMCG FIRM- PERMANENT - KUALA LUMPUR
Our partner, aglobal leading international firm(FTSE 100!) is looking for aSolutions Manager to be responsible for managing solution demand and delivery for ServiceNow services globally by working together with the demand owners to understand the business requirements and ensuring the solution is delivered accordingly with service providers. This role is also responsible to ensure all relevant in-scope SOX controls are operated in a timely and accurate manner in adherence.
- Key contact for demand management. Engage with business and process owners to translate business requirements to ServiceNow functionalities according to defined engagement and delivery model.
- Work closely with the demand owner, project team, and service provider(s) on implementation of agreed requirements to deliver business value.
- Own all ServiceNow-related process documentation.
- Work with the BOC Team to update the process documentation to ensure alignment to Target Operating Model.
- Control Operator for SOX controls related to Access Management controls.
- Ensure effective evaluation of business risks and issues related to operational incidents.
- Stakeholder engagement & management across various levels within the organisation and with service providers.
- Experience in large global organization using in-sourced and out-sourced IT services and a good working knowledge of the management of global services
- Experience and know-how in ServiceNow solution and functionalities
- Good communication and engagement skills. Ability to articulate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills) required
- Process-oriented. Hands-on and willing to look at details. High level of attention to details and accuracy.
- Proven business analysis and engagement with business users
- Technical background and experience in related solutions, with hands-on work experience in a complex IT Services environment
- Good understanding of SOX and how it applies within the IT industry
Type of role:PERMANENT
Salary range:11-14,000 MR/ month- depends on experience + benefit package and relocation package for international candidates.