SOLUTION ARCHITECT – DIGITAL MANUFACTURING OPERATI
REMOTE / CET hours
6 months ago
SOLUTION ARCHITECT - DIGITAL MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS - 100% REMOTE - 6m CONTRACT - GLOBAL LEADER
Type of role: Contract - 6m initially
Location: 100% REMOTE (HQ based in Poland)
At Clement May, we are supporting a Global Leader to find a Solution Architect to develop, maintain and govern key enterprise solutions to meet specific, project-based requirements, which align to the IT strategy and architecture standards by functional/process area.
Lead / contribute to:
- Documenting and maintaining solution architectures.
- Ensuring that solutions are strategically aligned with enterprise architecture and business requirements for the project, ensuring fit for purpose and alignment with overall strategy and architecture standards.
- Developing solution recommendations for the proposed solution, producing a solution architecture and architecture design.
- Reviewing and signing off on outcome of detailed design phase during the project (e.g. design, build, test, and implementation).
- Undertaking analysis of application technology options and associated costs, conduct fit-gap analysis, and proof of concepts for new business systems solutions, as appropriate.
- Assessing the alignment of proposed solution architecture to architecture principles.
- Leveraging knowledge of new technology options and tools to identify and create business improvement opportunity.
- Liaising with stakeholders to clarify details of requirements.
- Experience in solution architecture methods and tools with good appreciation of Enterprise architecture methods and tools.
- Experience in application, integration, data & information and technology strategy and design.
- Experience and understanding of the challenges associated with the business operating model of a global organisation.
- Understanding and experience of Architecture Frameworks i.e. TOGAF.
- Able to work in virtual team across time-zones
- Experience in designing and architecting large or complex software systems using industry standard tools and existing enterprise frameworks
- Multiple years of experience in one or more software design for: MES (ignition, Apriso), LIMS, APIs, Industrial protocols opc, mqtt, https, soap standards.
- Experience of one or more Client-side web technologies & frameworks e.g. AngularJS, HTML5, jQuery, Node.JS, C#.Net MVC
- Knowledge of the strengths / weaknesses of one or more database technologies: Relational: SQL Server, Oracle; No-SQL: MongoDB, Cassandra.
Please get in touch if you would like to apply for this role or to find out more information about any other vacancies.