75000 Per Annum negotiable based on experience
3 months ago
Solution Architect / Telecom / SC Cleared
We are working with a leading telecoms organisation looking for an experience Solution Architect to create innovative digital solutions for their defence customers and be a key contributor in helping them achieve their overall vision.
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for key design and implementation of a variety of solutions and have ownership throughout all stages.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Be the the lead on building single/multiple technology solution based on customer requirements.
- End to end solution solution governance, leadership and accountability in pre-sales and delivery lifecycle.
- Define and create pre-sales and post-sales technical collateral.
- Develop and manage customer interactions.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Valid SC Clearance
- Comprehensive knowledge of information systems and technology architectures disciplines in at least networking (Cisco / Juniper / Ribbon) and unified communications (Cisco) or converged infrastructure and computing (Microsoft / Dell / VMware / Cisco)
- Industry architecture methodologies & languages (TOGAF, MODAF, ArchiMate, UML)
- Experience working in major public industry sectors; Defence (MoD) and/or HM Government departments or agencies
- Experience responding to complex, multi-vendor public sector propositions and bid proposals based on customer requirements.
- Experience developing technology roadmaps and governance structures in line with customer requirements
The company offers a competitive salary package, on-target bonus, employee perks and different benefits tailored to your needs. In addition you have access to world class training and development opportunities.