over 1 year ago
Sourcing Manager / Procurement Manager - IT - Technology - Global and Local Contracts
A top FTSE listed organization is looking for an IT Sourcing Manager to join their London team.
The role will look after a mixture of contracts from sizeable to smaller ones and working both at global roll out level and with local end markets.
The person joining must be an expert in IT - generalist.
Accountabilities will include:
- To understand customer requirements
- Responsible for the development and execution of sourcing plans
- To manage a range of internal and external stakeholders
- To apply global policies, standards and platforms including the agreed Sourcing Management methodology
- To build long term business relationships with the internal stakeholders
- To challenge demand and requirements and manage customer expectations
- To communicate appropriate supply chain and procurement messages
- To lead the process of sourcing execution to ensure delivery of the stakeholder requirements and targets.
- To act as a change agent
- To drive and facilitate source to contract.
- To apply the agreed global policies, standards and platforms.
Skills and experience required
1. Polished IT Procurement professional, hard negotiator, influencing stakeholders, delivering milestone.true understanding of contract (front & back end), able to construct commercial milestone plans.
2. Able to act as procurement lead for large global complex transformation projects
3. Experienced negotiator in software, cloud, support services and SI implementation contract.