Modeller - Southampton
Remote / Southampton
about 1 month ago
On behalf of a Global Leader we are currently looking for an experienced Statistical Modeller to join the partner on a 12 Month Contract.
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
To work within the Data Sciences team and cross-functionally to enable the delivery of a program and provide support across the business in terms of computational modelling, data standards, experimental design and statistical analysis.
- Leading activities for development, maintenance and implementation of internal data standards and processes to ensure efficiency and traceability of data.
- Support predictive modelling work programs Involving collation/curation of data, model translation and code development.
- Providing statistical analysis and experimental design support across Sciences
- Contribute to data review and preparation to meet claims requirements and for regulatory submissions
- Support project development with regards to study design, analysis and data management to ensure consistency and traceability
- SAS programming to support above tasks
- Providing data management and data review support for clinical studies
- Data checking and reviewing to support team members
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- Solid grounding in the application of statistical methods and data analysis
- Good working knowledge of data standards principles with emphasis on CDISC (STDM / ADaM)
- Proficient in SAS Base Programming
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Proactive; self-driven with strong interpersonal, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Cross functional working and leading projects to deliver on time in full
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Mathematics/Computing, Statistics/Computing)
- Experience in additional statistical software packages eg. Minitab/JMP, R, Python
- Data Sciences knowledge
- Experience with FDA regulatory submissions
- Implementation of CDISC, CDASH and SDTM standards