Support Administrator - Global Organisation
Support day to day activities and provide administration services by handling and editing presentations, timelines and updating technical specifications.
Travel to Southampton once or twice a month necessary.
Duration: 4 months
- Work in partnership with Development Managers, suppliers and artwork agencies handling, editing, samples, artworks, presentations and timelines.
- Collation of information for technical presentations and specifications
- Meeting attendance with Development Manager to gain project knowledge
- Help with updates to technical specifications
- Responsible for organising and maintaining filing systems
- Responsible for the labelling and organisation of the structural samples and library.
- Communicate with supplier to request of samples, follow up on timelines, prototyping and technical information.
- Accountable for carrying out administration services using Microsoft word, excel, power point and Visio.
- Undertake general office duties, i.e. drop and collection of samples to/from the post room