Systems Business Analyst - Integrated Supply Chain
Bonus and Benefits
12 days ago
Our partner, a global leading international firm is looking for a Systems Business Analyst - Integrated Supply Chain Planning to be based in their Poland - Warsaw offices who will understand business requirements, processes and identify business technology and process opportunities in the domain of Integrated Planning Supply Chain Planning & Demand Forecasting, working with business and IDT managers to develop, implement and maintain solutions and changes to existing solutions which deliver business value within agreed timelines and budget.
As a business analyst, you will work directly with process owners to capture their business requirements and translate them to technical proposals to be considered for inclusion as part of the Kinaxis platform.
- Fully understand Supply Network Operations (SNO) strategy, expected outcome, deliverables and value that needs to be generated from Technology
- Work with the Operations IDT Manager for SNO and Kinaxis Product Manager (line manager) to shape the future technology and solution roadmap for Integrated Supply Chain Planning, identifying future potential projects that will drive business value
- Establish the contribution that technology can make to business objectives using a range of techniques such as eliciting and documenting requirements with stakeholders, conducting feasibility studies, producing business models, preparing business cases, usability requirements analysis and usability evaluation
- Supports the identification of existing planning platform (Kinaxis) new functionalities to be exploited by the organisation and proposes new capabilities to be planned for design and deployment
- Support the Supply Chain Planning team through facilitation: identify and obtain agreement on new technology requirements/features which will be most beneficial to the business
- Provides Level 3 product expertise (Kinaxis) support to business stakeholders
- Ensures new requirements are fully understood by the DevOps team
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in the company’s preferred Supply Chain Planning Solutions of choice is highly desirable: Kinaxis Rapid Response and in general experience in deploying cloud-based Supply Chain Planning solutions
- Strong awareness of the solutions and vendors available in the marketplace for Supply Chain Planning
- Experience in large global organisations using in-sourced and out-sourced IDT (IT) service providers
- Effective communication and relationship management - experience working with business stakeholders across various business functions
- Robust teamwork demonstrated both within and outside the IDT (IT) function - Ability to generate trust, build alliances and orchestrate interdisciplinary matrix teams, with internal and external participants
- Awareness and understanding of Lean-Agile project management and solution development methodologies and frameworks e.g., Dev Ops and SAFe.
If you or anyone you know might be the right fit for this role; please get in touch for a further discussion.