Team Lead – Reporting & Planning (Contract Role)
10 months ago
Team Lead - Reporting & Planning (Contract Role)
Clement May is currently working with a global leader in the FMCG industry. We are looking fora team leader on a contract basis. The Team Leader will take responsibility for the preparation of the statutory and management accounting reporting process, and for the reasonableness of the various financial reports, which include financial statements, information package supporting various decision points from the IBPM process.
The objective of this role is to enable the FSSCs to meet their business objectives by providing quality general accounting analysis and overall business support for end markets.
- Serve as an independent contributor for a component of the Record to Report function inclusive of, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Reconciliations, Month End Close, Statutory & Financial Reporting, Management reporting, data integrity and quality.
- The Financial Reporting Analyst will take responsibility for the integrity, quality and reasonableness of the management and statutory reporting process, which includes QPR and QTR reporting exercises.
- Submission of the management reporting unit as well as legal entity reporting requirements as per the deadlines and with the frequency set by the IBPM process. This includes preparation, review, and posting of Financial Adjustments, investigating any major variances, reviewing of the reasonableness of the balances, and ensuring IFRS and GMAP have been properly applied in the financial reports.
- Identify material movements based on pre-established template
- Perform analytical review to ensure the movements vs. previous periods or vs. the previous forecast make sense
- Support in implementing internal controls to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Participate in CI initiatives in order to enhance efficiency & effectiveness, using external benchmarks for World in Class units.
- Accounting qualification
- At least 4 years of experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Understand the impact of the accounting process and practice.
- Understand the platforms and analyse reports, identify issues and challenges within reports functionalities and data.
- Understand and apply relevant financial skills and knowledge.
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically BI/BPC SAP or ERP equivalent
- Able to drive projects and process improvements and handle a remote customer base model
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive, and can work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Knowledgeable in identifying risks and in implementing controls