45,000 - 55,000K
about 1 year ago
Valuations Analyst / Financial - EMEA Infrastructure Portfolio
We are working on behalf of a leading international organisation specialised in infrastructure projects. They are looking for a talented Valuations Analyst to play a crucial role in the valuation of our portfolio by valuing the assets through making necessary updates to equity case financial models, interacting with internal as well as external stakeholders.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Quarterly valuation of approximately 8 assets in the EMEA portfolio with a mixture of asset classes such as construction or operational.
- Liaison with project company Directors and Managers in order to understand key areas of project performance and project issues and how these impact on project valuation.
- Taking part in the resolution of technical valuation issues relating to areas including tax and accounting in order to properly reflect industry standards/regulations in valuation models.
- Perform project reviews; including sensitivity analysis on EMEA assets to be presented to the Project Review Committee (PRC) detailing findings on projects, including potential value enhancements and project risks.
- Work with technical project managers / directors to identify and implement value enhancements, ensuring these are reflected on EMEA Value Enhancement tracker.
- Assist EMEA Primary Investments (PI) team with preliminary modelling / formulation of Non-Binding Offers (NBO’s) / bid submissions in areas relating to financial models.
- Review of third party financial models and highlighting key issues
- Suggesting and implementing process changes for enhancing model review scrutiny in order to ensure more accurate valuations.
- Proven relevant experience in a financial modelling / valuations capacity
- Qualified ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA / CFA
- Experience of building financial models
- Strong presence in meetings and the ability to influence people
- Advance level of excel
- Infrastructure back-ground favourable
- Commercial outlook and ability to understand and interpret legal/ contractual documentation.
- A second language would be advantageous (German preferable)
This a great opportunity to join a growing organisation that promotes work-life balance and offer great opportunities to develop and shape your career, alongside a competitive salary and benefits.
If it sounds like an interesting opportunity, do not hesitate to apply!