Windows 10 Rollout Engineer - Lead Research, Data and Insight Company
A leading Global Organisation is currently looking fora Windows 10 Rollout Engineertojoin their Operating System Deploymentteam.
Duration: 2 -3 weeks
- In-depth knowledge of Operating System Deployment, having previously used commercial deployment tools.
- Offer hands and eyes support
- Help with setting up the deployment area (PXE server, including DHCP, WDS and MDT knowledge essential for lead role)
- Following standard deployment guides forsite specificdeployment (editing guides to be site specific essential for lead role)
- Quality control deployments through toend user.
- Scripting ability an advantage
- Ability totroubleshoot / understandissues with Domain Join, Sophos Safeguard, Sophos Antivirus and Windows activation, guidancegivenfrom core team tech lead for hands and eyes support
- Setting up and troubleshooting potential issues with PXE server, including DHCP, WDS and MDT
- Editing standard deployment guides forsite specificdeployment
- Quality control deployments through toend user
- Ensure that the business/site has achieved readiness prior to scheduling end users/devices for deployment
- Liaise with site champion/users to define user hardware and software requirements.
- Ensure that all required applications are available, ready for deployment and thatthe deploymentteam have all required documentation and access for installation